Friday, August 31, 2007

Ahoy there me hearties





Jess's assembly this morning - Pirates - a very long assembly with lots and lots of awards etc but the class did a great job of singing out a couple of pirates songs and doing a pirate jig :)

yr 1-3's also had their throwing and jumping today for their sports day (next Friday). Jess came first in throwing and jumping in the yr 2's :) Go Jess - not quite sure what it means but I am sure we will find out next week sometime.

40% off storewide at Scrapbook to Di for atm - finishes tomorrow so if you are after a bargain go and have a look. Otherwise not much happening here although I seem to be flat tack and not much time to spare - need to go shopping for Fathers day tomorrow so taking the girls to Karrinyup - haven't been there for a while.

Take care all

Oh - um anyone interested in doing up a fancy header for me - would love a new one - RAK as an incentive :)

Thanks

CYA!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

oh how cool does Jess look!!! Am off to Di's today see if I want anything hehehe

xxx


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog