Saturday, August 11, 2007

I look into ur eyes & wonder how such innocence can be so wise.


This months challenge kit for the shop :) Had it sitting on my desk all week and nothing jumped at me although I did like it! Today got the latest SC and saw a LO by Lusi Austen where she had used the inked rectangles and liked it - used it for inspiration and the rest came from there. Also used it as a basis for a challenge on Essential Baby scrapping threads - here http://members.essentialbaby.com.au/index.php?showtopic=417201


Taught a kids birthday party this arvo - boy did that keep me busy as the stock we ordered for it didn't arrive so had the girls making books and pencils cases with 4 different sizes and the paper hadn't been cut (insert going crazy icon!). End results were fabo which is what counts.

Also Apple's baby shower was this arvo - I made this but we didn't quite get there due to me having to teach th ekids party at the last minute....





And finally a travel album that I am working on that I used shellac on (learnt in Linda Baldocks class back in May and have been itching to use!) and was inspired by Kims recent travel pages and the use of hessian and circles! Love them thanks!


2 comments:

Linda B said...

fabo! I love the little extra pieces like the flower and the question mark...well done, I think I'm going to have to look in a little more often to see what you come up with next :)

Natasha said...

I love the are we there yet. I hear that so much.

Tash


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog