Monday, August 20, 2007

Remember this moment


A layout I started on Friday night at Di's last crop night in Balcatta and I had to stand at the counter and only managed to stick photo to cardstock and that was it! lol. Headcold hit on saturday so had a sleep while chionia was sleeping and a very early night sat night - Sunday we were off to Cirque de Soleil! FANTASTIC! Loved it as always although I still reckon Allegria and Quidam were better. Worse thing was standing in the rain for 40 minutes waiting to pay for the stupid parking ticket.

3 comments:

Kim Nutley said...

Love this one Mel red, black and white is always so striking.

Oh very jealous of the Cirque de Soleil! I really want to go there hopefully will get to go next time they come to bris vegas.

Kim

Anonymous said...

Luv the Lo Mel!!.....We have tickets to Cirque de Soleil too but have to wait till the end of September.....

amanda said...

I love this one Mel - my fav with black white and red LOL.

gorgeous and eyecatching. I certainly hope you have subbed that one!


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog