Friday, January 15, 2010

Where do I start??

First of all a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to this years Masters - I can't wait to see the magazine :) I do believe my OTP project which was a glass bottle storage house got Honourable Mentions  (YAY - third year in a row my otp has received this!!!!). So pleased with the result. My LO's I will post soon - one of them has been picked up for an article and I want to take a better photo of my double. BUT here is my single - my greatest achievement - My wedding vows!! I know very predictable but tbh it is what I believe in - your vows represent who you are and your commitment to each other as a couple and family. It has a bit of memorabilia on it - the rings from our wedding cake, some lace, the roses etc are the flowers we had and the colours of our wedding and the wax seal we used on our invites :)









My other exciting news is I am the "Who's Who of Scrapbooking" in this months Scrapbook Creations - WOW to seeing it finally in print - I didn't really believe it until I saw it (Thanks Ellen for the email with it- I am still having trouble tracking down a copy of SC over here - 4 newsagents later and nothing - all sold out!!)





 

This following one I am actually teaching as a class at Just Scrapbooking if you are interested!! Next Saturday!!! :) hope to see you there :)
 
 And then a LO of my FIL & MIL on their wedding day - FIL is quite chuffed at it being published!!!


SC have also requested a few more LO and articles for upcoming issues so keep an eye out - I am quietly very pleased ;) hehe!!! 

um......

will be back soon with a few more creations :) Take care :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so damn proud of you Mel.
Sonia xx

sandra said...

Mel you are on a roll.
2010 is going to be Mel Forbes year me thinks.
If you are still having trouble getting hold of that mag, email me and I'll send one to you.

Anonymous said...

Mel, your work is truly amazing, you are so very talented, keep up the great work.

Rachel said...

Gorgeous work Mel - as always! Can't wait to see the SM Masters issue... try your local Woolie's for SC - mine has a few! ;)


Total Pageviews

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog