Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Introducing Miss Charlotte.........

for those of you who is not sure today is release day for all the new Twiddleybitz projects we have been working on so hard over the last couple of months!! The SIA trade show starts today and that means all the secret hush hush business I have been up to...(and the rest of the TBZ design team ladies!!) I can now reveal!!!!

First up introducing....................Miss Charlotte - a 3D 9inch manequin :) 

(hehe G45 so suits her I think!)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH. MY. GOSH. mel, you blow me away, absolutely stunning!!!

Can't wait to see what other projects you have to share!

Christie said...

Gasp! This is GORGEOUS! It must have taken so much time to create something this beautiful!


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog