Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What if.............

One day.............the memories.............are gone..............so lets preserve them.....


Using SIA theme of What if and a weekend at E2C retreat 

so I created this - Photo's of my nanna who sadly over the last years of her life developed Alzheimers and lost all her memories :(

Using a TBZ small shadowbox (which is now also available in a larger rectangular plain version released today!) I cut out the inside of a hardcover book and then played.

  So So Sorry - it has been picked up for publication!!!!!!! :) :) :)



Can you see the new TBZ mdf wings hiding in amongst the prima vine (if anyone finds this vine let me know I want more!!!!)
 


excuse my thumbnail - very hard to take photo's of it lol!


This then led to TBZ creating their new Life album...........

a stunning 6x6 mini album with a built in shadowbox and a leather surround strap that is used to bind the whole album together...... yes leather............




bit hard to see but the title is in the shadowbox with the chandelair then to stop dust I have used a transparency between the box and the leather front.... note the new leather grape vines and key and keyhole..... yummy aren't they!


New twiddley love tree...

leather key coloured using creative colour sprays


yummy chocolate factory...


How is that stunning new vine hinge..................

3 comments:

Christie said...

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!

Tiff Firth said...

mel. did you go to SIA??? (I'm wondering if its you in a photo on a blog. let me know and I'll let you know..... teaser arent I.., lol

Denise said...

Beautiful!!! What an inspirational project. TFS!!


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog