Sunday, August 15, 2010

and the winners are.............



posts 40 27 23

Random numbers generated Aug 15 2010 at 9:45:46 by www.psychicscience.org
if I count correctly

are

40 - Gypsylcm
27 - Scossie Jane
23 - Beckie Dreyer

Can you please contact me via the TTwiddleybitz ning with your postal addresses and I will send these goodies off this week for you all :)

Thanks so much everyone for joining in and hopping around the world with Twiddleybitz!! Unfortunately I ended up dealing with an emergency not long after posting and then it seemed to continuously happen from grumpy people on Sat to getting home from Mandurah on Sunday to find I had the keys for the apartment in my pocket so we went back down and drove home Monday morning just in time to get the girls to school - a few hassles work wise then family wise but I have stood up for myself this week and said it like it needed to be said on all matters. OK some may not like hearing it but why should we put up with the crap.

Anyway the good thing was Gary was home for a few days this week due to rain - he left again this morning so back to just the three of us here :( Was so nice to wake up with him next to me (lol and the girls!) and those simple things like making his coffee in the morning. Poor thing was so tired after working non stop for the last month or so so we kept it quiet and just enjoyed having him here.

So with all of the above I haven't actually scrapped apart from teaching a wonderful class yesterday to the ladies on the Smudge and Sparkle retreat in Baldivis (another disaster there with my car which overheated as I got there then on the way home too.....) I got them all to play with some new(ish??) techniques - coloursprays, masks, crackle paint, paint daubers and of course chipboard!!! A lot of them had never played with such techniques before and they all created wonderful LO's based on mine - I do love it when people are comfortable enough to change a class LO to suit them and their style :) THe night before Gina and Wendy managed to get photo's of their spooky dinner night and those were the photo's we scrapped - so a photo taken and scrapped within 24 hours is pretty good effort too!! Thanks Wendy and Gina for inviting me - it was nice to escape my world for a little while lol!!






and then last month I did this LO for Camp Mojo challenge. Kept it simple and as I don't do banners and I wanted the photo to be the centre of attention :)

3 comments:

Julie said...

these look great mel

Marcy Smith said...

you poor dear you've been on a rollercoaster... your layouts rock though sorry I didnt get here to play along Twiddleybitz wise that weekend just went haywire! LOL you win though!

Scossie Jane said...

Hi Mel, have been unable to contact you via Ning, could you e-mail me at
janestirling3@bigpond.com

I was sooooo excited to be one of the winners on your blog - but fear I may never be able to contact you.....

Hugs xx


Total Pageviews

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog