Sunday, August 29, 2010

YUMMMMMM

I got my hands on some new Graphic 45 papers :) :) so for the first time in weeks (could be months!) I scrapped for me :) I just happened to be given some new Twiddleybitz pieces last weekend that match perfectly in with my new papers so voila!!

I know - not as detailed as what I normally do - slowly trying to cox back mr mojo!!! The other LO I can't show as it is for Camp Mojo's August challenge :)




Other things around here... Gary still down south but hopefully this section of the contract will be finished by the end of this upcoming week but we are hoping for more work down there.....fingers crossed. We would have gone down this weekend but Chionia has come down with a bit of a cold and sore throat so we are staying away so Gary doesn't get sick - can't afford to have him down and out! It has been nice though to have a sleep in this morning instead of getting up at 5am to let Gary out of the apartment electric gates with the keys. Also nice not to pack and unpack and packa nd unpack just for a night!! Although we are missing him so may head down sometime this week instead! There is light at the end of the long dark tunnel with this job!! Thank goodness

next project is calling me - think Alice :)

1 comment:

Jo Kinder said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it Mel... Hope I get a 'package' some time this week lol.
Did I mention I LOVE LOVE LOVE it???


Total Pageviews

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog