Friday, February 24, 2012

Tag you're it!!!!!!

More wonderful projects on the Graphic 45 blog this week with our "special"assignment for the 2012 Winter CHA - each CHA the DT are given a special assignment to do that Diane has specifically requested to keep in theme with the Graphic 45 booth. This time round we had to create a tag using packaging from Graphic 45 staples!! :) This was good fun - time to play and experiment - in my case with the flowers - I initially created the flower for another LO but didn't like how bulky it was on the LO (Yes you heard me - too bulky for my LO! rofl!) so I cut it in half and recreated several smaller flowers instead!! Voila!! Had to use Olde Curiosity Shoppe - one of my fav ranges!!!!!!! :)




Also I would love it if you could pop over to my FB Album and tell me your favourite projects I have created over the last year for Graphic 45!! Just leave a comment under the one's you like the best! Thanks :) :P

2 comments:

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

I love your tag, both sides !

Cath said...

so beautiful tag and your flowers are so fun (génial en français pas certaine de la traduction :-( )
Biz


Total Pageviews

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog