Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Esme Layout

Inspired by one of my fellow Twiddleybitz DT Geraldine after seeing her mosaic style LO I had to try it on this precious photo of my Pop's sister who passed away last year. Yes I inked every edge of every piece of 0.5inch square!! And that bit took the longest - 3 hours rofl!! Beautiful rusting powder on the Twiddleybitz frame and some flowers and Homemade bunting finished it off :)

The last 3 items shown in my last 3 posts have been the 3 projects I created to reapply for the G45 DT - Sadly they weren't good enough for another year but I do hope you have enjoyed them and have been inspired by them. Happy scrapping :)




3 comments:

Shell said...

Mel ur 3 projects r gorgeous. I particularly luv this lo. So sorry u didnt make the dt again this year. I didn't make it either. There is always next year ;-)

Sarah said...

Love this LO Mel, I believe it has inspired me... not so sure about inking all those tiles!!! Sorry u didn't make the design team this year. I have enjoyed last years work.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Wow! I cannot believe that you cut and inked all those tiny little bits of paper. That speaks to your absolute commitment to excellence and detail. Absolutely gorgeous. I love it!


Total Pageviews

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog