Tuesday, April 24, 2012

So long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Good night......

It is time to say farewell to my time with the wonderful Graphic 45 and the design team...

I have thoroughly loved every minute of being on this superb world class team and wish to thank them for this wonderful opportunity over the last year. To my fellow 2011 teammates - you inspired me endlessly :)

But as one door closes another opens.... Keep watching this space....

Happy scrapping all and thankyou for your wonderful support and comments over the last year








9 comments:

Martha Richardson said...

WOW...that's all I can say...WOW!

Gloria Stengel said...

I will miss you! But I will continue to stalk your blog and FB. Best wishes for you next great thing! Hugs!

Marcy Smith said...

You totally ROCKED G45 and proved beyond any shadow of a doubt your amazing talents and...yep I'll keep stalking your blog too you are a genunie lovely lady and a great aussie talent!

Unknown said...

Your a total inspiration Mel!! It has been a pleasure seeing your work on the G45 blog.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

You are so going to be missed! I love your work...but I won't miss a thing...added you to my Google Reader. Yay!

Cindy Gay said...

Wow--beautiful colors.

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

awwww you have some awesome Graphic 45 stuffs there!
But look on the bright side! You are on the Helmar DT now!!!

JJ Sobey said...

Beautiful work - no wonder you were on their team!

Nicolette Griffin said...

Hi Mel, do you run classes anywhere in Perth?


Total Pageviews

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog