Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Little birdie told me

that it is Helmar 450 Quick dry week!! So combining two jobs on one project I created this birdcage for Twiddleybitz's gallery and show display stock using both Helmar 450 and their Acid free glue too!! For more close ups pop over to Helmar


I also created this canvas for a 90th birthday present - at Escape 2 Create retreat I did Kate Mason's mixed media class using paper napkins, canvas, gel medium and paper! So using what I learnt made this canvas - Chipboard branch and butterfly were stuck down with Helmar 450!!


Happy scrapping :)

3 comments:

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

Gorgeous projects ! The cabnvas is amazing !

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I really really like that canvas...it's so impressionistic with those blended blues and purples in the background. Just fabulous. The birdcage is amazing in detail.

artwolf2009 said...

the card is so wonderful


Total Pageviews

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog