Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Top of the morning to you!!

Hope it isn't as wet where you are today - I needed my bathers on with a snorkle, mask and flippers for the school run this morning lol.... Roll on summer..... please!

Anyway - I am suppose to be doing some boring paperwork but thought I would have a coffee and post this instead... Last month I went along to the Perth Quilt and craft fair - I love looking for new mediums and idea's and discovered something called stoneart.... so bought some and came home to play with a new Twiddleybitz proto type - a TOP HAT!!!!! (hehe it is so new it may not even be on the site yet :P ) and Helmar's glue - perfect combination - especially when I team it up with some Graphic 45 Kraft reflection too hehe!!!

Here is a sneak peak and for further photo's pop over to the Helmar blog. Stay dry and Happy scrapping everyone!







No comments:


Total Pageviews

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog